Whether you’re looking to paint one room, a house, or an building, Paint Track is here to help.
It is important to know exactly what you’re getting for the money you spend on painting. We’ve been hard at work painting the interiors and exteriors of thousands of homes in Westchester and Fairfield counties, for the past two decades. It’s important to hire a company that provides the best value rather, than the cheapest price, because this can lead to problems down the road which could be costly to remedy. Paint Track prides itself because of the strong communication and transparency it has with all its customers.
The following are the steps in our estimate process and some of the procedures we use in our work:
- Initial phone conversation to discuss the project and determine if our company is the right one for you!
- Meeting for consultation and price estimate on the job site. We can potentially provide an on-the-spot estimate and get your project added to our calendar.
- Once you receive your estimate and sign, you are added to our calendar!
- You’ll provide color selection, or we can provide a color consultation, and we will tell you how to get ready for our painting crew.
Our Work Standards On Interiors
- Our crew will show up as planned and will use drop-cloths, construction paper, and plastic coverings to protect your furniture and flooring.
- On every project, Paint Track uses the PCA (Painting Contractors Association) Standards when prepping. The level of prep will be included in your contract
- We use dust extracting sanders and HEPA filter vacuums, which allows us to collect dust while sanding and prepping surfaces for painting.
- Taping and skim coating cracks, patching nail holes, and dents on the walls and ceilings.
- Caulking all open seams around the trim and woodwork.
- Expert wallpaper removal and installation.
- Trim repair, refinishing and installation as needed.
- Paint trim, ceiling, and walls with quality tools and applicators to provide for a smooth finish.
- Clean up and place furniture back using sliding pads.
- Final walk-through to ensure all is done as estimated.
Our Work Standards On Exteriors
- Protect plants, bushes, and surroundings using drop-cloths or plastic coverings.
- Completing thorough surface preparation, the key to our quality paint jobs.
- Extensive rough and fine sanding to remove peeling paint.
- Power-washing and mildew sealer treatment to remedy black mildew growth.
- Cleaning and clearing gutters.
- Azek and Other PVC surface prep, priming, and painting.
- Glazing and restoration of window sashes.
- Caulking open seams to prevent water damage.
- Priming to seal surfaces with the highest quality primer.
- Trim repair, carpentry, refinishing, and installation as needed. Epoxy repair on small wood rot areas such as the base of the columns or window sills.
- Paint all exterior surfaces with quality tools and applicators to provide for a smooth finish.
- Clean up and dispose of debris in accordance with EPA recommendations.
- Final walk-through with the customers to ensure all is done as estimated.